Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter Reading and makeover tips from my peeps

I am so thrilled for this sweet family in Georgia, Flitterbugs, who started their domestic adoption around the same time as us, but completed their paper chase much quicker.  They just adopted twins, such a blessing!!!

If you are looking for something good to read in front of the fire this winter, check out these lovely finds:
  
For my fellow farming friends...

Also, my two eldest decided I needed a makeover for my upcoming trips..I was lamenting to a friend on the phone how I just couldn't justify going shopping for Blissdom and my annual girls trip and the little darlings, with their super hearing skills, decided I could get a new chic look for free..courtesy of my daughter's new makeover kit, it was actually my sweet middle's idea, he is quite talented with color selection

I just love these little blessings to pieces. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's too cute. Thanks for the book suggestions. Have a fabulous day!!

    Did you enter for my GIVEAWAY? I can't remember...I posted two days ago.

    See ya next week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words are such an encouragement, thanks for stopping by