Friday, December 3, 2010

New music to share with you

Ok, so I am a huge fan of Christmas music.  

Some people can't wait to put up their trees
or bake their goodies, 
well I wait in anticipation each year to bust out 
the happy tunes of holly jolly.  
My peeps and I had such fun tonight on mixpod.com 
making a new playlist with some 
old standbys
and new hipster tunes to share with y'all 
and to enjoy in our warm kitchen 
for the next 25+ days.  So just go on over to the sidebar to your right and press play...


I know some blog purists shudder at the thought of even having 
music play on their blogs, they find it 
distracting and mundane.  
Bah Humbug to that!  

So go, crank it up and join us in dancing around the kitchen like fools
and singing along like rockstars.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words are such an encouragement, thanks for stopping by