Friday, November 25, 2011

the Elf is bringin' "it" this year

As a new fan of Pinterest I have had such fun with searching for creative ideas to share.  The Elf is a big deal on the farm.  With 2 declared non-Santa believers this year the husband and I are clinging to the Elf and any mystery he might behold.  Apparently the top shelf of our tall closet was not the best hiding spot for him, he was discovered in his mid-summer slumber by 2 very precarious children.  But it's on.  The little dude is going to bring it this year, the mischief and the giggles.  Do y'all have an Elf?






Source: flickr.com via Polly on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Polly on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. No I don't have an elf, but I was just asking someone else how I get one. Soph would LOVE it. Let me know if you get a chance. :) Also, I just finally accessed my Pinterest account (had it for years...I'm late to the party, what can I say? Find me on there K? I'm clueless as to how it works, guess it will take a little time. Have a fabulous week Polly. Wish you would join Patty and I at Blissdom!!

    runningtobeskinny.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly, our Elf Glory is a flirt and is often found curled up with Barbie or Polly Pocket. He evidently is prone to bouts of tee-peeing and has used up rolls of toilet paper just having fun. I have heard of elves stealing golf carts and being found in cars with lots of fast food wrappers ;)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elf pictures are wonderful!! SUCH FUN!!!!! Maybe I should get one?!?!?!?!?! I pray that your Thanksgiving was blessed! I had a sinus infection and stayed in...but my daughter and I cooked the night before and morning of, so I still had a mini feast. Hey...I don't know if you had a chance to stop by and see this, but I wrote about you/gave you a blog award a couple of posts ago as you are AWESOME!
    http://lanaaustinmotif.blogspot.com/2011/11/ooooohhhh.html
    Hugs/blessings,
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, your Elf is a hoot! You are so creative with his many adventures. Hope you are well, Polly! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words are such an encouragement, thanks for stopping by