Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for...
-knowing God, growing closer to Him daily, His grace and mercy
-my beloved husband
-our 3 amazing children
-my supportive, loving parents, sister, her husband, my nephews
-my wonderful in-laws
-our incredible extended family of cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmother
-the calling for our family adopt, no matter how long and bumpy the journey seems
-our church family
-the local adoptive mamas group that has recently been knit together
-our friends, near and far
-our farm and the bevy of pets
-a warm home, clean socks, food on the table, laughter

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I just checked your blog sweet friend. I am so sorry. Words can't even say how saddened I am. I don't want to bother you at all, but I just wanted you to know I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words are such an encouragement, thanks for stopping by